Savage Gear 3D Line Thru Trout 12": Dirty Roach
3D Trout Line Thru swim bait – made from a super detailed 3D scan of a Real Trout.
The Innovative line thru Y-system that allows you to put the hooks either on the back or on the belly, depending on how you want to fish the lure. When the fish attacks the lure and gets hooked, the lure shoots up the line and away from the fish – so the fish cannot use the weight of the lure to throw the lure! The swimming action of the lure is as close to the real thing as you can imagine – it literally swims like a live trout and it can trick even the most clever pike to attack! 3 Sizes, 15cm, 20cm and 30cm SS & MS
2 models available, a Slow sink (SS) version with the line coming thru the mouth for shallow presentation and a moderate sink (MS) with line coming thru the forehead – to create a “stay” down swimming pattern – so you can fish the lure at depth all the way to the boat! Both sink rates have horizontal Balance on the drop!
- Y-Line Thru system – you can mount hooks on belly or back
- Superior 3D details
- Mesh reinforced joints
- Hook slot in the harness both belly and back
- Unique Double spike hook stinger hook for the 20 & 30cm version
- EU version pre rigged with 49 strand wire and hooks on belly
- Tournament hooks supplied