Sunline Super FC Sniper: 200 yards: 4lb
Super FC Sniper is Sunline America's best selling product. Our pros love Sniper for its' versatility and manageability. Sniper is a great choice for spinning or casting tackle. It features triple resin processing to give it high abraision resistance, low memory, long life and uniform line diameter. The Sniper radar chart below shows its' rating in each category.
"Now Sniper is available in a natural green color. This gives Sniper increased invisibility for ultra clear water conditions when stealth is key. Below is a reflectivity chart comparing standard Sniper, Green Sniper and Reaction FC under water.
- The #1 selling and most versatile Sunline product. Sunline’s most versatile fc product.
- High abrasion resistanc Uniform line diameter
- Triple resin coating for suppleness Great for spinning reels Available from 2lb-20lb. 200yd spool.
- 2lb-5 lb tests are popular with light line anglers.
- 5lb-7lb tests are popular with finesse bass anglers particularly drop shot and shakey head anglers.
- 7lb is the best selling size for spinning reels. It is a unique size and not available from most other companies. The pros favor it for its’s combination of strength and how well it performs on spinning reels.
- The larger sizes perform well for all baits cast applications.
- 660yd and 1200yd spools available.